Comments on my groupmates' blogs

  Hi, how are ya!
  It's time to share some of the bloggers who write about similar things as I do! Maybe you'd like them more (I won't be jealous <3).
  Let's be honest that being a good blogger who surprises you with interesting content over and over again  is not so easy. Starting from the design and finishing with the content grammar. However, there are some of the examples of my personal preferences.
  Sasha Kohtuk - this is a great example of attention grabbing! Using gifs and bright colours is what can make an average on cooking be the excited one!
  Natasha's blog - what I found amazing in that blog is the coziness and simplicity mixed together with good writing skills and intelligibility!


What do you think about them? 
Share your opinion!  

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Ask anyone about everything!

Forget about Power Point!